Saturday, June 30, 2012

A Few Words with YADi

This week rising POP performer YADi, the lady behind 2011's gorgeous Sahara Heart, released her latest music video for Guillotine. The songstress was nice enough to answer a few of our questions.

Your astrology sign?
Capricorn.

Your favorite childhood game?

Making dens in the forest. We used to create dens and have different tribe names - rural gangsters.

Your most unlikely or surprising inspiration?
Dolly Parton.

The first concert you ever went to?

'Yes.' Apparently I asked: 'Pappa can you ask them to turn it down please?' I was 6. Be fair.

Your favorite rising POP performers?
Do AlunaGeorge count as POP? They're dreamy. And I love Doe Poero.

Sexiest foreign accent?
French. More on a woman than a man. And I don't know about accent but I love the sound of Arabic.

Cupcakes or macaroons?
Cupcakes. I want one. I'm going to go and buy one.

Your latest music video for Guillotine in 3 words?
Jumping, slinky, plankton?

You decide.

Follow YADi on the twitta @yadiyadiyadi
And on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/YADi
Unapologetically,

Gregory & Minna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment!